- The pool cue tool features sharp needle-like points that create perforations in the tip to help you utilize the chalk you apply to the tip.
- The better your cue holds its chalk, the fewer miscues, and with this tool, you can also improve your ball control with more efficient chalk retention.
- Directions: Press Tip Pik firmly into the leather tip while rotating over the entire tip radius to create deep perforations for maximum chalk retention and better ball control.
- Mini design. Measures 2.1 inches in length and 0.55 inches in diameter.
- Comes with a keychain. You can put it in your clothes or pants pocket, or hang it on a belt loop.