- QUALITY - The Mancala game board is made of quality Pine Wood. Open dimensions: 17.5" x 5.5" x 0. 75". The hinged board has a lock for securely holding all stones inside and folds for convenient storage and travel.
- EASY TO PLAY - This ancient strategy game can be played with 2 players on this board. Players alternate turns. In turn, each player selects a group of stones from one cup on his/her side of the board. Each stone is dropped one by one in the cups around the board, including his mancala but not the opponents.
- CLASSIC STRATEGY GAME - Mancala is one of the oldest strategy games globally, yet it is still being played worldwide today. Mancala game is easy to pick up and helps to increase basic math skills and logic and planning skills for smaller kids. Get your kids hooked on Mancala, and they'll be a math whiz in no time. It also helps to practice strategic thinking, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- ALL IN ONE SET: The Mancala board game comes with everything you need to have a good time with family and friends, including a foldable wooden mancala board and 50 multicolored glass mancala stones (2 extra stones for replacement, if stones lost or damaged), and game instructions.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - Mancala is a game that people of almost all ages can enjoy, making it a unique and entertaining gift for friends and family for many occasions. It's the ideal gift for Birthdays, Christmas, New Year's, Easter, Thanksgiving, Anniversaries, and any other occasion you have in mind. This game set makes a great gift for the kid, teen, or adult that enjoys family game night!