- High-quality: The outdoor pickleball balls are made from high-quality plastic, and exceptional seam welding offers greater durability and resists splitting. 40 small precise holes to minimize wind interference and to create a balanced and straight flight pattern.
- Size & Weight: The pickleball ball measures approximately 73mm in diameter and 0.85 ounces in weight, which is ideal for all skill levels. Can also be used for baseball and softball training drills.
- Applicable Floor Type: The balls are designed for outdoor and hard-court play. Great bounce and accuracy, flexible response, better rebound, and more control for you to play pickleball game.
- Standard Pickleball: The outdoor pickleball ball meets USAPA/IFP Specifications for Construction, Size, Weight, Bounce, and Hardness.
- Duration of Use: The pickleball balls do not last forever. Durability is affected by weather, play style and court surface. Anticipate life of 5 to 10 games in harsh conditions.